Notice to all smartphone lovers, here is a little tutorial to easily create phone cases out of paper. This is particularly a good idea for those who have an old model and who are struggling to find a hull that they like or for the picky eaters who do not like the hulls that are on the market.
What’s needed :
- A roll of adhesive paper with the pattern of your choice
- A Case used as a template
- A Pencil
1) Cut the roll to get a rectangle larger than the phone. It will be easier to use for further operations.
2) Use the phone case to trace around it.
3) Cut following your outline.
4) Stick the adhesive paper to the case, making sure everything matches up well.
The explanatory video:
I am Theo James, a cell phone owner and lover. On my blog, I share my best phone case picks as well as informational guides to help you find what you need.