My Top Picks for Waterproof Floating Phone Pouches
Here are the top 3 Best Waterproof Floating Phone Pouches.
ProCase Floating Waterproof Phone Holder Pouch
- 💦 2 Pack Universal waterproof phone case dry bag with black color, fits most smartphones up to 7″ diagonal size (Certain big screen phones need to remove protective case); Credit card wallet money waterproof dry bag for beach, pool, fishing, swimming, boating, kayaking, snorkeling and water park activities
- 💦 The air padding design on the pouch makes your cell phone float easily, no more worries about dropping your precious belongings in the water
- 💦 100 feet IPX8 Certified waterproof; Offers waterproof / snowproof / dirtproof protection for your device while maintaining full touch screen functionality
- 💦 Quality TPU material makes it easy to touch and swipe the screen; Clear Window design on the front for viewing videos and checking emails free
- 💦 Secure lock mechanism, open and close the pouch with just a simple snap, keeping the pouch completely sealed underwater; Comes with a neck strap for convenient carrying
Universal Waterproof Case/Pouch
- Beach Accessories for Vacation: Big Size Waterproof Phone Holder, Up to 7 inches capacity, compatible for iPhone 12 pro Samsung and others.
- Beach Essentials: 2 Pack waterproof phone bag convenient for you and your family.
- Certified Waterproof Phone Cases: IPX8 certified waterproof up to 100 feet/ 30 meters,beach accessories for vacation must haves.
- Beach Gear: Hiearcool Waterproof phone pouch/case comes with a detachable lanyard from 13.8 to 21 inches.
- Beach Necessities: Not just for the phone but any other you want to keep away from water.
Large Capacity Waterproof Floating Phone Pouch
- Larger Capacity : Universal Waterproof phone bag with two pockets, one pocket can put cell phone up to 6.9”, such as iPhone 13 12 11 Pro Max X XR Xs 8 7 6 Plus; another is perfect for sunscreen, glasses, sunglasses, lipstick, paper towels, keys, watch, powers, cables, cash/credit cards, required papers for boating/fishing and so on;
- IPX8 Floating Waterproof Pouch : Underwater Waterproof dry bag is IPX8 waterproof/Snowproof/Dirtproof, No more water or sweat damage to your phone, it was perfect for keeping items dry and safe from any moisture or water. waterproof phone pouch can be floated, waterproof phone holder makes your cellphone float to avoid dropping your valuables in the water.
- Sensitive Touch Screen : Can use phone with the clear window on the waterproof pouch even when it’s raining or there is a spray from the water, touch screen response is UN-matched, you can send messages, make calls, watch videos, face recognition, and take selfies ( Don’t support take photo by rear camera ) through waterproof bag;
- Double Hook & Adjustable Lanyard : water proof bag with two hook, it’s more strong and sturdy safe ; The lanyard for waterproof bag is adjustable and comfortable , can wearing it around neck, strap extended so can wear it as a crossbody or shoulder bags too, waterproof bags have lanyards attached in case it accidentally slips from your hands, adjusting the strap to make it tighter on your body so it doesn’t somehow detach from you when you in the water.
- Versatile Waterproof Phone Bag : Waterproof bag perfect for boating hiking kayak surfing paddle boarding fishing trip any water activities or sunbathing bathing walking the pets for wet weather or any outdoor activities; Carry ID when traveling; It can keep the sand and water off phone on beach too. [Note]: Please test the waterproof function with paper towel before each use, submerge in water for about 10 minutes. Please contact us freely for any issues, we will solve for you ASAP
How do I keep my phone dry while swimming?
While in the plastic bag, your phone will remain dry and free of sand grains and sunscreen smudges. Avoiding contact with liquid is one of the many ways to preserve the value of your phone.
Do waterproof phone pouches work?
Phones worked well inside the pouch but when it was dry and wet, but they did not work while submerged in our testing tank
I am Theo James, a cell phone owner and lover. On my blog, I share my best phone case picks as well as informational guides to help you find what you need.