If you are the owner of Samsung S20 Plus and are looking for a good quality waterproof case, then you have come to the right place. I will talk about some Best Waterproof Case For Samsung S20 Plus and discuss the features that will help you choose the best. I have tested these waterproof cases myself and presented them to you. If you like rugged case, you can see Best Rugged Case For Samsung S20 Plus.
Top 3 Waterproof Case for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Review
1. SpiderCase for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
Spider case is a famous brand in the market. The cover of their built Samgsung Galaxy S20 Plus phone is completely waterproof and comes with high-quality materials. This spider case will be a special protector of your phone for swimming in your spare time.
The transparent look of the case makes your phone more attractive. This phone case is Certified by IP68. It means that you can use it for about 1 hour up to two meters deep under real pressure in deep water. There is no doubt about the duality of the cover, and it is solid. This case can use it effortlessly for several years.
- Materials:plant-Based Materials
- It will fit perfectly with your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus. If you have s21 ultra then you can see the best case for Samsung S21 Ultra review.
- heavy-duty case & Drop Protection
- All function works appropriately – speakers, buttons, sensors, cameras.
- Clear back design makes it more attractive.
- The case comes with a built-in screen protector that keep your phone safe.
- Scratch-resistant– anti-scratch layers of protection will protect the display of your phone.
- Support Fingerprint unlocks function. Also, the sensor can work properly as before.
- IP68 Certified Waterproof case which is waterproof up to 6.6 ft / 2 m underwater
- Shockproof exceed Military Standard (810G-516), which will protect your favorite phone forever.
- Quick and easy to install and uninstall.
2. NAUTICAL Waterproof case by Ghostek
|Warranty:||10-year limited warranty|
The tough NAUTICAL SLIM case is designed to truly survive whatever life throws at you. This case comes with military-grade drop-tested protection. The durable case easily withstands drops from up to 12 feet.
With the NAUTICAL slim you can take your Galaxy S20 tough case underwater when swimming or diving. It is submersible up to 6 feet for an hour making it the perfect option for taking pictures and video underwater with your phone. With the waterproof, reinforced S20 Plus waterproof case on your phone, its also still fully functional.
All buttons and ports are easily accessible, there are watertight port seals, and the phone is still ultrasonic fingerprint and facial recognition unlock compatible with support for wireless charging. Pick up this cutting-edge waterproof Galaxy S20 Ultra full body case for your phone today! Its shockproof, waterproof, and hands-down one of the best accessories for the new S20 Ultra 5G.
- Full Body Watertight Sealed Shell
- Rugged Heavy Duty Protection
- Rubberized Trim with Hand Grip
- Durable Built-In Screen Protector
- Scratch Resistant Back
- Shock Absorbing Corners
- Submersible 20FT Underwater
If you are looking for best waterproof case for Samsung S20 Plus, then this one best for your case. With the SHARE Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Waterproof Case, you get a built-in skin protector that comes with scratch-free and high-touch activity. If you are the owner of Samsung S20 Plus, you can take this case. Features are great as a case in point.
If you think about the duality of the phone case, it is hand-tested by IP68 and experts. I don’t notice any sensor and touch sensitivity issues. You can swim for hours, bathe in the sea and take pictures using this case.
- Materials: PC TPU
- Simply compatible with the Samsung S20 Plus 6.7 inches
- Easy to unlock with fingerprint and Antimicrobial protection
- IP68 Certified (6.6 ‘/ 2m submersible for 1 hour) – waterproof protection
- Suitable for water sports (surfing, swimming)
- Protects your phone from moisture and dust protection
- All features (camera, speakers, buttons) are easily accessible
- Supports wireless charging – meaning wireless charging will not be a problem while wearing the cover.
- The case is light and easy to use. Also it is Shockproof and dirtproof
My Experience for AntShare:
Yes, there may be some problems. In this situation, you can wait for a while until the indoor air compress. Then try again.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Waterproof Case 100% IP 68 Sealed for Waterproof and Dustproof You can rest assured.
You can take very nice and clear pictures without touch issues.
What to look for before buying a Waterproof phone case?
How long and how deep a device can stay in the water is marked with an IP rating. It displays the standard mark in all cases. Moreover, You will get its ratings in the Product description. There are several types of IP ratings, such as P67, IP66, and IP65.
- The IP65 rating means that at a depth of three meters at a pressure of 30 kPa, it will stay good for 15 minutes, and the water density should be 12.5 liters per minute.
- IP66 means 100 liters per minute in water at a pressure of 100 kPa up to 3 m deep; the phone case will stay good for 20 minutes, and no water will enter into the phone.
IP68 ratings are mainly given on the most expensive phones. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus phone has an IP68 rating. So before looking at the waterproof phone case, you need to consider the IP ratings.
Since waterproof cases are always helpful, so many people love to watch movies in their spare time. They can undoubtedly choose the case with the kickstand. It didn’t seem mandatory because you can continue to work with any object that is close to you.
The waterproof case fits tightly with the phone. That is why these cases protect your phone from falls and drops. Even some wild-type waterproof cases protect your phone from breaking up to 2 meters. You need to thanks Shock absorption technology cause it protects your phone from breaking.
So before buying a phone case, you must examine shock absorption technology.
Phone cases are better than waterproof pouches because they suit with a phone. But some phone cases are much thicker. These look like monsters. When I hold my phone, the actual feeling of the phone does not come in handy. So always try to choose a thin case.
For this, I would recommend choosing SpiderCase for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus. I feel a lot more comfortable using it.
It would be best to choose organic materials such as plant-based. But these are rare. Instead, you can take TPU and silicone cases. Phone cases made with these types of materials are much softer and easier to use.
It’s a private matter. But as an s20 + user, I would recommend the first one. Also, You like everything. But, the phone cases are affordable and easy to use.
Case vs. Pouch: Which will be better for you?
Before buying a waterproof case, you must decide which one to take. There are many differences between the two entities. Both have advantages and disadvantages.
The waterproof case usually fits with the phone, and you can always use it. On the other hand, the waterproof phone’s pouches are small plastic bags; they look like chips packets.
Suppose you are walking on the footpath and suddenly it starts raining. Your waterproof case will also protect the phone at that time. Also, many people like to use the phone in the washroom. Water is everywhere in the bathroom, so waterproof phone cases are suitable at this moment.
You can’t always use Pouch. Pouches can only use when you go to the swimming pool and the beach bath. Again, the price of phone cases is higher than Pouch. The phone cases are the best because they fit with the phone, touch is responsive, and can be used anytime. It is wise to spend a few dollars to make the best choice.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S20 plus waterproof?
The Galaxy S20+ 5G / Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is rated IP68, using the Ingress Protection rating system. The dust rating is 6 (highest level of protection), and the water resistance rating is 8 (water-resistant up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes).
I am Theo James, a cell phone owner and lover. On my blog, I share my best phone case picks as well as informational guides to help you find what you need.