My Top Picks for LG Stylo 6 Phone Cases
Here are the top 3 best LG Stylo 6 Cases.
Lg Stylo 6 Case Waterproof with Built-in Screen Protector
- IPX8 Certified Waterproof : Perfect waterproof case compatible with Lg Stylo 6, extreme safe even after 1000 times test of using underwater 6.6ft for 1 hour.
- Full Body Protection : Waterproof, Shockproof, Dustproof, full sealed design exceeds military standard to adapt any outdoor activities; With a phone strap for convenient carrying; Supports wireless charging.
- Screen Protect : Built-in HD plastic screen protector prevents scratch, damage and dirt, also won’t affect the touch sensitivity; Clear back cover will show off the beauty of your Lg Stylo 6.
- Compact and Lightweight : TPU material with hard plastic frame, makes your phone lightweight and tough; Slim body (18.0 *8.8 *1.3 cm) doesn’t add much to the size of your Lg Stylo 6.
- Easy Installation : Two covers (front/back) snap on design makes it fast and easy to install or take off in seconds, suitable for daily use.
OTTERBOX COMMUTER LITE SERIES Case for LG STYLO 6
- Compatible with LG STYLO 6
- DOES NOT come with a screen protector
- Soft inner and hard outer layers absorb and deflect impacts, open access to ports and speakers (no port covers)
- Thin profile slips in and out of pockets
- Includes OtterBox limited lifetime warranty (see website for details)
Osophter for LG Stylo 6 Case Clear Transparent Reinforced Corners
- Important : Compatiable with LG Stylo 6，LG K71[Please DO NOT For LG Stylo 5]
- Slim and thin design,Made of shock absorbing, shatterproof premium TPU and Polycarbonate material
- Good protection, especially with extended bumpers along corners,the reinforced corners and raised to edges avoid the screen from dropping.
- Available in 8 different color(pleaese the actually case maybe looks a little differenct wiht photo,it depend on the light and differenct display show)
- Packing include 1 set case, 100% new brand(Not include the screen protector)
I am Sofia Leah, a fashion designer studying at Colorado University. Now I am working with a popular company post on quality checkers. In the future, I am passionate about tech related blogs.